the verel house
Contemporary House above lake Annecy
A relaxing and sociable retreat, with the bounty of nature on your doorstep. The house itself is a 1995-built A-frame villa, inspired by the HUF Haus philosophy and design, very bright and open plan. The house faces South-West, so is perfectly oriented for all-day sun, for longer sunlight hours in Winter (when the nights are long!) and long balmy Summer evenings.
It is furnished simply and has the cosy comfort of Scandinavian style to a very comfortable standard with a fully equipped kitchen and new appliances throughout, an indoor wood burning fireplace and outdoor brasero.
Its perfect for those who'll just want to laze around the house, or just simply lounging in the garden with a glass of wine whilst the paragliders float above in the sky.
- Above Talloires village 6 minutes drive to the shores of lake Annecy
- A magnificent setting for relaxing, walks or cycling challenges.
- Open plan living area opens onto a wide deck, with ample dining and lounge areas
- Large rolling garden with lots of mature trees. There's ping pong (table tennis), badminton and petanque
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms.
- Sports mecca on your doorstep , world class cycle routes and Paragliding 5km away at the top of cold de la Forclaz . There is swimming, cliff-diving, sailing, paddling, kayaking or water-skiing, Golf club and tennis courts in close proximity. Skiing and snow sports in the winter .